Broth is packed full of nutrition; it has plentiful and equal amounts of calcium and phosphorus and is a great source of vitamin b12, riboflavin (b2), vitamin d & magnesium. It also contains a wide variety of bioactive compounds including organic acids & peptides.
Broth is a much more powerful probiotic than any yoghurt! It contains over 30 strains (and probably more) of powerful, good bacteria and friendly yeasts, making it a very rich and diverse probiotic source.
- Has potent antibacterial qualities and can inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria in the gut
- Improves bone health and density as it is rich in calcium and vitamin K2
- Can help balance the gut and help with digestive disorders such as IBS and Colitis
- Effective in reducing inflammatory reactions and allergies
- Boosts the immune system by replenishing the gut with friendly bacteria
- Contains strains of ‘friendly’ yeast which can overpower bad yeasts causing issues
Give one paw daily as a treat or mixed with feed. Always provide fresh drinking water.
Pack contains 7 paws.