• All breed sizes from 3 to 8 weeks of age
• Puppies requiring a porridge to introduce them to solids
Can also be used for:
• Small breed puppies older than 8 weeks
• Medium breed puppies 3 to 12 weeks
• Lactating or pregnant bitches
• Small breed adult dogs with a very low appetite or requiring weight gain
• Small kibble size – easily soaked to create a porridge when weaning
• Calorie dense – smaller portions ideally suited to a young puppy’s delicate digestive system
• High proportion of fresh chicken – meat protein of the highest biological value
• Balanced complete nutrition – correct levels of protein, fat, minerals and vitamins to support early growth
Composition: Chicken (Chicken meat meal 26%, fresh chicken 18%), rice (14%), maize, refined chicken oil, whole dried egg, beet pulp, fish meal, chicken digest, krill, yeast, minerals, whole linseed, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 24,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,800 IU, Vitamin E 320 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 667mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 133mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 89mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 3.2mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 87mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract)
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 32%, Fat Content 20%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.45%, Phosphorous 1.05%, Omega-3 0.95%, Omega-6 2.87%.