???? New Shop Opening Hours ????
SHOP RE-OPENING ANNOUNCEMENT
We would just like to once again say a huge “THANK YOU” to our lovely customers who have continued to shop local and have supported us during this difficult time.
We are now pleased to say that we will be ready to open our doors once again to you all on Monday 15th June and we are really looking forward to seeing you!
New Shop Opening Times are:
Sunday: CLOSED until further notice
There will obviously be a few changes to how the shop will run to keep us all safe:
1. We can only allow 2 CUSTOMERS in store at any one time (only 1 customer per family) due to the size of our shop. There will be a sheltered area to queue outside under the canopy with 2M distancing should 2 customers already be in the shop when you arrive. We thank you in advance for your co-operation.
2. We would ask that you follow the clear one-way system in the shop, and please respect the 2M social distancing rules at all times.
3. The last day for the “Ring and Collect” operation will be Saturday 13th June as we are unable to open the shop and run this service too due to limited space!
4. We will continue to offer our local shop delivery service to postcodes DE3, DE22, DE23 and DE65 only, to those customers who are shielding and self isolating. Deliveries over £20 are free, under £20 a £3 delivery charge will apply.
5. Unfortunately, for the time being, there will be no fitting of collars, harnesses, head-collars, coats or weighing of dogs by any staff members due to the 2M social distancing rules but you are welcome to fit and weigh your own dog!
6. We will of course be adhering to strict hygiene measures and sanitising shopping baskets, food scoops and the card payment machine regularly. We would ask that you pay contactless by card wherever possible.
Thank you to you all in advance for your continued understanding and patience. We are looking forward to seeing you all again.
The Trusty Team ????