Hide your dog’s favourite treats in the pockets to encourage their natural instinct to forage, eat and rest. The concentration needed to hunt for treats will be tiring for your dog leading to the need for rest or sleep after a period of stimulation and enrichment.
- Select your dog’s favourite food treats and hide one treat in each pocket of the forager.
- There are two sizes of pocket to provide different levels of difficulty for a range of breeds with varying head sizes and nose shapes.
- Apply 2 or 3 pumps of the calming spray directly onto the forager
- Lay the forager on the ﬂoor for your dog to enjoy!
- We recommend keeping a regular check on your dog when using the forager.
Forager size 150cm x 30cm
Additional pockets size: 20cm x 20cm
To increase the level of difficulty and provide variation in activity, 3 additional, separate pockets are included to place inside your forager.