With a powerful combination of specially selected whole green plants, our Green Releaf Tablets have natural soothing, cleansing and pH balancing properties. They can help to maintain healthy skin, particularly when it is sensitive, and can also be used to help maintain healthy joints and kidneys and as an aid for normal urination – things that owners of older dogs often worry about.
– Skin: calms and soothes.
– Joints: helps to improve comfort and mobility.
– Urination: promotes mild water loss, helping to maintain normal urine flow and pH balance.
The pH balancing effect has been reported by pet owners to also help reduce tear staining and lawn burn.
How do Green Releaf Tablets work?
The specially selected whole green plants found in these tablets deliver a powerful combination of natural active compounds which work together to support your pet:
– Watercress: packed with nutrients and antioxidants, useful for neutralising free radicals across the body. A real superfood!
– Celery Seed: helps maintain suppleness and free movement.
– Celery Plant: has a naturally soothing effect.
– Horseradish: supports the urinary system.
– Parsley: maintains a health pH balance.
How do I give Green Releaf Tablets?
Our Green Releaf Tablets should be given daily, ideally splitting the recommended daily amount in two, to give half in the morning and half in the evening. They can be given with or without food – whichever your pet prefers – and the newer smaller tablet size helps make administration easier than ever. To maintain healthy skin you should use the tablets continuously for at least a month. It takes this long for the full effects to be seen, as skin takes about three weeks to regenerate in dogs. If you know your pet suffers with their skin at particular times, for example due to pollen allergies, you can start using the supplement a month before.
Suitable for use from 8 weeks of age. May be crushed for easy administration.
– Initial 3 weeks: 2 tablets per 10kgs bodyweight daily.
– Maintenance: 1 tablet per 10kgs bodyweight daily.
Amount can be doubled if required.
Can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Can be used in conjunction with other medications.
Always read the label.