On Orders Over £40
On Raw Orders Over £100
There are numerous breeds of rabbits, each with its own unique characteristics in terms of size, fur type, coloration, and temperament. Here are some popular rabbit breeds:
1. Dutch Rabbit: Known for its distinctive colour pattern with a white blaze on the face and a coloured body, often black, blue, chocolate, or gray. They have a compact, medium-sized body.
2. Holland Lop: These rabbits are small and known for their floppy ears, making them quite adorable. They have a gentle and friendly temperament.
3. Mini Rex: Mini Rex rabbits are known for their short, plush fur that feels like velvet. They come in various colours and are relatively small in size.
4. Netherland Dwarf: One of the tiniest rabbit breeds, Netherland Dwarfs have a compact body and come in various colours. They are known for their cute, round faces.
5. Flemish Giant: As one of the largest rabbit breeds, Flemish Giants can weigh up to 14 pounds or more. They have a gentle temperament and come in various colours.
6. Angora Rabbit: Angoras are known for their long, soft, and silky fur, which requires regular grooming. They come in different varieties, including English Angora and French Angora.
7. Lionhead Rabbit: Lionheads are characterized by their distinctive mane of fur around their heads, resembling a lion’s mane. They have a small to medium-sized body and a friendly personality.
8. Rex Rabbit: Rex rabbits have a unique coat with dense, plush fur that stands upright. They come in various colours and are known for their friendly nature.
9. Californian Rabbit: Recognizable by their white bodies with dark-coloured points on their nose, ears, feet, and tail, like Siamese cats. They are medium-sized and have a calm temperament.
10. Mini Lop: Mini Lops are small rabbits with floppy ears and a friendly disposition. They come in various colours and are popular as pets.
11. Himalayan Rabbit: These rabbits have a striking colour pattern with a white body and dark points on the ears, nose, feet, and tail. They are known for their calm temperament.
12. Jersey Wooly: Jersey Woolies are small rabbits with long, wooly fur. They require regular grooming due to their coat type and come in various colours.
13. New Zealand Rabbit: New Zealand rabbits are medium to large in size and come in various colours. They are often raised for meat and fur production.
14. English Lop: English Lops are known for their extremely long and floppy ears, which can reach over 20 inches in length. They have a calm and gentle temperament.
15.Silver Fox Rabbit: Silver Fox rabbits have a distinctive silver coat with black-tipped guard hairs. They are medium to large in size and are often raised for meat and fur.
These are just a few examples of the many rabbit breeds that exist. Each breed has its own unique characteristics and suitability for different purposes, whether it’s as a pet, for meat or fur production, or for show purposes. When considering a rabbit as a pet, it’s important to research the specific breed’s needs and temperament to ensure it’s a good fit for your lifestyle.
Sign up to get exclusive deals in your inbox.
We won't share your email address.