Nutritionally complete food with a high content of quality traditionally reared freshly prepared Suffolk Duck, grass reared Lamb, Rabbit, Venison and whole Egg. Based on the Ancestral diet of your dog with quality protein aligned to a dogs natural food intake.
- 80% meat content, 20% fruit and vegetables
- Low Carbohydrate content with fruit and vegetables
- Naturally Hypoallergenic, formulated without Grain or Gluten
- Formulated without White Potato
- With added Coconut Oil for multi-health benefits
- Freshly prepared meats from human grade quality sources
- Prebiotics to support digestion
- Health supporting Herbs, Vitamins and Minerals
- Additional Joint Supplements
- Made in Britain with British ingredients
Metabolisable Energy: 3650 kCal/kg (365 kCal/100g)
Protein digestibility (Pepsin value): 88.7%
Freshly Prepared Duck 30%, Dried Duck 13%, Sweet Potato 13%, Freshly Prepared Lamb 10%, Dried Rabbit 8%, Freshly Prepared Venison 7%, Duck Fat 5%, Tapioca 3.5%, Chickpea 3.5%, Dried Lamb 3%, Whole Egg 2%, Duck Liver 2%, Pea Fibre 0.5%, Minerals & Vitamins, Carrot, Apple, Spinach, Coconut Oil 0.06%, Lucerne, Rosehips, Burdock Root, Camomile, Seaweed, Cranberry, Aniseed & fenugreek, Fructooligosaccharides 450mg/kg, Glucosamine 340mg/kg, Methylsulfonylmethane 340mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 240mg/kg, Thyme, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage.
Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 14,400 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,165 IU/kg, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 95 IU/kg. Enriched with essential vitamins and oils, Naturally stabilised with mixed-tocopherols. Contains no added synthetic antioxidants.
Trace Elements: Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 320 mg/kg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 320 mg/kg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 225 mg/kg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 145 mg/kg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.58 mg/kg, Organic Selenium S.cerevisiae CNCM 1-3060 125mg/kg.
Crude Protein: 32%, Crude Oils and Fats: 19%, Crude Fibres: 3%, Crude Ash: 12%, Moisture: 8%, Omega 6: 3.3%, Omega 3: 0.3%, Calcium: 2.4%, Phosphorus: 1.6%.